- expand the area subject to federal stormwater regulations;
- establish specific requirements to control stormwater discharges from new development and redevelopment;
- develop a single set of consistent stormwater requirements for all municipal separate storm sewer systems;
- require those sewer systems to address stormwater discharges in areas of existing development through retrofitting the sewer system or drainage area with improved stormwater control measures; and
- explore specific stormwater provisions to protect sensitive areas.
The agency has planned a series of meetings to solicit ideas and comments from the public. Click here for dates and locations.